Networks transform dynamically, schedules are fixed. Here is the general shape of the seminar, defined more as a spine, upon which details shall form.
- Segment 1 (Weeks 1-5): Set up tools (blog, twitter, hypothes.is, Feedly).Develop idea, finalize early proposal draft. Begin resource review / lit sharing, participate in #resnetsem “events”
- Segment 2 (Weeks 6-10): Continue refinement of proposal, represent as metaphor? Compressed? Shrink to a tweet? Expand / winnow lit review, plan research component, solicit network input.
- Segment 3 (Weeks 10-15):: Finalize outline plan for research / writing.
- End: Summarize status to date as a web document in Arganee Joirnal.
- Segment 4 (Weeks 1-2): Cement a plan, set up timetable for drafting, completing sections. Finalize platform/medium for publishing. Schedule regular editing and review.
- Segment 5 (Weeks 3-13): Write, write, write. Edit, edit, edit. Triple check formatting and that all media used are properly licensed.
- Finale (Weeks 14): Complete final publication on April 19, 2018. Short paper versions published on PDF and to Arganee Journal. Present at Spring Symposium May 3. Graduation, May 15. Yay.